Pick your plum pillow covers only $4.99 - The Style Sisters

Pick your plum pillow covers only $4.99

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, April 03, 2014

I just had to post this because I think this is such a great deal and they may run out quickly!
Click on their ad over on the right to order!
I love to check out what the deal of the day is on Pick Your Plum and today's deal is awesome! Adorable pillow covers from pick your plum for only $4.99!!! The cotton damask print covers measure 17"x17" and have zippers in them so you can wash them and they come in a multitude of colors. The solid linen ones measure 16.5 x 16.5 also with a zipper! I don't think you can make them any cheaper and these are all ready to be used!

If you like them you can click on their ad top right and order. I've ordered a lot of things from them and I have been very happy with everything.
Super cute huh! They have limited stock of items so hurry and get some before they run out....ask me how I know this :( I waited to long to order these adorable chevron clutch purses in turqoise and when I went to order they had run out of that color but I still ordered in different colors and gave them as gifts...they are so stinkin cute and the girls loved them as you can see the "Stylin" girls showing them off below...hams lol!


http://tracking.pickyourplum.com/SHNE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0