Fresh Picked Ties - my new little business! - The Style Sisters

Fresh Picked Ties - my new little business!

By The Style Sisters - Monday, April 07, 2014

As we were photographing my nephew started to pick his nose and my new business had its name! Fresh Picked Ties!! LOL don't you love it! These ties are available for $10.50 ea. I can also make them in bigger boy sizes up to age 10. You can buy them from my Etsy Shop (on the right side of this blog) I will be offering more fabric choices as we go along on this new venture!

These are my hipster grandsons sporting some of the ties!

Fresh picked ties, Easter ties, boy ties

We have 4 styles available and one special plaid Easter tie available.

Fresh picked ties, Easter ties, boy ties

Special plaid Easter tie limited supply.

Fresh picked ties, little boy ties, Easter ties, boys ties

Left to right Blue alpha, Yellow town, Bright Dino and Pup in truck. Sizes avail

Baby 6 mos to 12 mos approx.

Toddler 1-5. Approx.

Child 6-8 Approx.

Boy ties, Easter boy ties, handmade ties, fresh picked ties

Leave me your email and which ones you want and I will send you a paypal invoice with shipping fees and get them shipped out ASAP!

Soon I will have a website with more options!

Linking to

Linking to

DIY Dreamer CedarHillFarmHouse Savvysouthernstyle

Frugal Friday tatertotsandjello

betweennapsontheporch

thededicatedhouse thepinjunkie justusfour

what-about findingfabulous tidymom prototypemama

21 random aconqueredmess thegunnysack

knick of time boogieboardcottage

Not just a housewife Inspiration Exchange party cuisine kathleen, stonegableblog

Seasoned homaker Ivy and elephants CommonGround

Uncommon sliceofsuburbia Coastal Charm Crystelle Boutique

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Congratulations on your new business, Karin!
    I love your ties. They're FUN! What little boy wouldn't want to pick one of those to wear to church or fancy event ;0)
    I'll be looking for your new website!
    Big hugs,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne! It's been fun putting this together and creating the ties.

      Delete
  2. Okay Karin, this has got to be the most brilliant idea ever! LOVE the name, how hilarious! I must get some for my grandsons, I will be shopping!! I just love the fun patterns and your models strike adorable poses!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those are some handsome men! Woot-woot!!!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique
    PS this would be terrific at the party on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great name and those ties are so adorable. Too bad my boys are not little anymore.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute neckties. I will order a dinosaur one plus one other one when I get home....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh, makes me wish I had grandboys!! super idea, hope they totally take off, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0