Bridal shower sneak peek - The Style Sisters

Bridal shower sneak peek

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, April 12, 2014

Next week I will show you this adorable turquoise, yellow and white bridal shower that I am working on right now!
All these cute paper products are from Party Pail! If you are not familiar with them you really should check out their website....huge selection of party goods that you can purchase online and have mailed to your door! Super great prices too!! They have everything from....solid color paper goods in every color and size and some available in different shapes, themed paper products for any celebration you can think of plus they have confetti and banners, tablecloths, paper flowers and little extras like striped flag toothpicks, chevron treat cups and more!! I've been very impressed with their quality and great customer service.
I gotta go set up now....but I was so excited that I just had to show you a little sneak peek!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Karin


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. love the colors, can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0