Centerpiece Wednesday linky party! - See and Share - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday linky party! - See and Share

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello everybody!! Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday linky Party.

I wanted to catch you up on things I've been doing lately if you missed these latest posts-

Yellow and Turquoise Bridal Shower

To die for Mini cheesecake bites

And TIES!! This is a new one I Just made today!
Now onto the party!!
Favs of the week
My Love To create- DIY Upholstered Bench Old Things New Blog- Colored Angel Eggs, Boogie Board Cottage Sea shell clock, The Painted Apron Mini Easter Tablescape and Priscilla's 2000Spring Mantle
Link on up and pin pin pin...invite your friends to show off their talents here on Centerpiece Wednesday!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Dear Karin, The bridal shower you co-hosted was beautiful! I love all the Spring touches and colors :0)
    Thanks so much for hosting another fun party.
    Have a great week and a Happy, Happy Easter!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this Wed party! It is always awesome and I am beyond flattered that you highlighted my Easter kids table! I am dying to order ties for my gsons, I sent the link to my son and he loved them too, we are just waiting for an occasion! Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party! What fun features you have....!! Happy Easter…. :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ties! Thanks for featuring my colored eggs this week and have a wonderful Easter weekend.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the crepe paper tutorial- very pretty! Thanks for hosting - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crepe paper tutorials! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you Happy Easter!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the tie! So excited to give to my son for Easter!! You are so amazing, sweet, and talented! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0