Orange and pink tablescape- Izy and Oly table linens - The Style Sisters

Orange and pink tablescape- Izy and Oly table linens

By The Style Sisters - Monday, April 28, 2014

Need sometching to rev up your breakfast or any mealtime? I received these bright colored modern placemats, napkins and napkin rings from Izy and Oly and I'm in love! These napkins and placemats are made from high quality cool modern fabrics! They are handmade and double sided..you can't find these in stores!
Izy and Oly etsy shop, modern table linens, napkins, napkin rings, the style sisters
You can find them from Izy and Oly's Etsy shop. Not only does she hand make table linens but she also carries runners, pillows and even dog mats!
The bright colors are so refreshing..perfect for spring and summer entertaining!
Check out the adorable braided napkin rings! You have got to see her huge collection of them in a myriad of colors.. These make perfect wedding gifts and how fun would they be for Mother's Day!
Izy and Oly etsy shop, modern table linens, napkins, napkin rings
Many of her items have been featured in Parenting magazine, the Party Dress magazine and Etsy's spring look book!
Izy and Oly etsy shop, modern table linens, napkins, napkin rings
These adorable melamine pink plates are from Target..I think they add that punch of color I was looking for.
Oh I am going to have such fun creating multiple tablescapes with all these fun goodies!
Izy and Oly etsy shop, modern table linens, napkins, napkin rings
Here you can see the backs are fully lined.
Braided cuteness!
Izy and Oly etsy shop, modern table linens, napkins, napkin rings
Hmmm lets see..I can use my white plates layerd with the new pink plates and use white napkins with the yellow napkin rings or maybe I will use my fun orange and yellow plates mixed with lime green salad plates and the napkins and napkin rings...oh yes I am going to have fun...I will be showing you all the options I can come up with using these fun Izy and Oly table linens.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Such a fun table. Perfect for summer dining. I'll check out her linens. Thanks for the recommendation. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your recommendations! I will take a look after writing this comment (you never can have too many placemats and napkins!!) I love your happy table, by the way! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0