Centerpiece Wednesday -Easter Ideas - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday -Easter Ideas

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Welcome every "bunny" to this weeks Centerpiece Wedensday...I am loving all the Easter ideas!!! Keep mem coming I can't get enough! Last week there was so many fab ideas to choose from but these were some of my favs...Confetti Sunshine has some adorable colorful ideas...I liked two of her posts and I also included one that is not Easter..but a darling little girls bedroom with a turqoise bunk bed!!

I am dying over this colorful wreath made from scrapbook paper...the small size paper! Lou lou Girls

Are these just not the best?!!! They are wooden! Confetti sunshine
Is this the most brilliant idea for strawberries!! Bunnies! So creative I can't stand it! Satsuma Designs

Simplistic but oh so darling for an Easter table centerpiece! Confetti Design

I still need to do something with my mantle for Easter...this is inspiring me! Domestically Vintage

I am so impressed with this little girls bedroom makeover! TwoThirty-Five Desings

Make sure you check out the darling little boys Ties that I am selling in my etsy shop!! I have had so much fun making them!

Ok my blog buddies...you know what to do...invite friends to the party..the more that know about this party the more people will see all your creativity!!

Karin


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Karin, thank you so much for featuring the Strawbunny! It's so easy and a fun addition to a festive Easter celebration. Enjoy!! Best, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Easter and bunny ideas. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Karen. Beautiful bunny ideas, plus Easter is such a lovely time of spring, acompanied with the Religious part, in my case been a Catholic.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks so much for hosting, Karin!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas! My favorites are the strawbunny and the rag banner. Thanks for sharing and hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for hosting Karin. Have a lovely Thursday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karin, Good morning! Thank you so much for the feature of my spring mantel. I'm so excited that you liked it that much!! Have a lovely day. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely features....I am so happy Spring is here. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Karin! Loved all the features, can't wait to look around!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the features this week Karin. They match your pretty Springy blog design! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0