Centerpiece Wednesday- beautiful creative things - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday- beautiful creative things

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It was a busy week last week getting ready for Easter wasn't it?

I don't know about you my blogging buddies but I find it challenging to stay ahead of the game when a holiday rolls around..I want so much to be snapping gorgeous photos, spending time with my family, creating delicious food, writing great things for each blog post, creating new and exciting crafts or finishing a DIY project along with keeping up with all the regular stuff...grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry...etc.

I wish there were 2 or more of me at times LOL but alas there is only one of me and I simply can't do it all. I continue to love the "art of blogging" as I like to call it....even when it gets crazy! It is a thrill to make something and share it with all my bloggy buddies it's like I have a ton of sisters all over the world...saying..."that is so cute or wow that looks yummy or way to go" you know how to make a girl feel good! I just love blogging with you my "blogging Sista's" you are all just so fun!

Posts you may have missed recently -

Easter dinner on the patio

 

Fashion Friday- Flipped Out

I truly enjoy hosting Centerpiece Wednesday each week and seeing all the beautiful and creative things each of you have been up to...it is always so inspiring to me and hopefully to all of you too.

My favorite picks from last week are-

3-D Carrot box tutorial Pink Polka Dot Creations

Fancy Carrot Cake- Simply Suzanne's

Lunch in the carrot patch- The Painted Apron

Pottery Barn inspired Tuscan vase- Decorated Chaos

DIY beaded vase and candle holders -Homey Oh My

Easter Buffet - Beauxrevesamore

Link on up my creative blogging Sista's

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

  1. I can't find the link to the party!...or maybe I'm not looking at it?!

    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed it now it is live ... Sorry about the delay.

      Delete
  2. Hi adorable Karin - I linked up two posts but kept getting a message that there wasn't a link back. I checked and double checked each post and there is definitely a link back, so I checked the box that said check and wait for owner approval. Not sure if it is the linky or my silly computer!
    Anyhoo, thank you so much for another lovely party.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi adorable Patti :) you are so sweet! I changed the link back thingy...so it should be working now...I tried a few things this time a round and some did not work but now it is all back to normal...at least I hope so :) thanks for your comment as always...they make me smile :)
      Karin

      Delete
  3. hi Karin! Yes, Easter was busy busy! Still trying to recover! Thanks so much for featuring my Carrot Patch, I had so much fun with that! I can't wait to see what everyone takes on next! Thanks so much for hosting every week~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Dear Karin, So excited to see that you featured my Carrot Cake!
    Thank you!! And another big thanks for hosting another fun party!
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo very much for the fun party Karin! Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my 3-D carrot boxes! I am truly honored. Thanks also for the fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Centerpiece Wednesday. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karin,
    Thank you for hosting Centerpiece Wednesday, and for inviting me to join a couple of weeks ago. The computer gods smiled and all worked out for me to join in the fun this week.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought I had already linked my pie, but missed it! Here it is and thanks for the reminder!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy to post two of my posts in your link party.Thank you.You are a awesome entertainer and one of the few person to encourage me when i started it all.It's wonderful to be part of style sisters.Love and hugs..Sujatha...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me to the party and thanks for hosting. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still trying to get it together after Easter and Spring break - just not enough time to get it all done... thank you so much for hosting... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karin, you can throw gardening into the mix. I can't seem to keep my head above water with all that's going on this time of year. Creating a blog posts seems to fall way down the list when there is so much to be done, so I can totally relate to what you have to say. Thanks for continuing to share your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for featuring my Pottery Barn inspired vase, and for hosting the weekly party!
    Happy hump day! :)

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karin, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting! I loved your "Flipped Out" look -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0