Summer Flowers - The Style Sisters

Summer Flowers

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well I didn't win the quilt :( so to console myself I decided to do a post on some of the beautiful flowers that my mom has growing in her garden. It just makes me feel better to look at something so pretty. I just played around with my little digital camera and some of them really turned out spectacular if I do say so myself. Please don't take the pictures off of here unless you ask.


I really loved how this one turned out...you can see right down into the center of the purple flower. I think you can click on the photo and it will enlarge it for you ....and then it is even better.


Just look at all the details in the petals of the flower. By taking these photos it has taught me to "stop and smell the roses" more often and notice the tiny details in all of God's creations. Ahhhh. I feel better now about not winning the quilt give-away.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0