4th of July Outdoor Decorations - The Style Sisters

4th of July Outdoor Decorations

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We decided to put up some festive red white and blue deocorations on the outside of our house and I am really enjoying how it looks. I am surprised that in our neighborhood hardly any homes have any decorations up.

I put a large red white and blue ribbon around our outdoor lights...just that one little detail adds a little something.
I also stuck some American flags into our flower pots along the walk to the front door.I have had this white wooden wheel for a long time...I think I purchased it at Hobby Lobby and I use it every year for the fourth of July. There is a garland of red berries wrapped in out through the spokes and then I just glue gunned the American flags to it.
This photo shows front of our house....I wish I could convince my hubby to hop up onto a ladder so we could hang more buntings from the top windows...but it is really high up ...plus I don't think we own a ladder would reach that high up. On the fourth of July I want to line the walkway with mason jars filled with sand and white candles so it will really light it up in a fun way. What are y'all doing to decorate for the 4th?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0