The cutest slippers ever (that YOU can make) :o) - The Style Sisters

The cutest slippers ever (that YOU can make) :o)

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do you love these or what??? I found these in the Mary Engelbreit magazine in, I believe, the February issue of this year and immediately fell in love with them!! So if you want to make some of these precious slippers just simply click here...
Signed...
the youngest half of the Style Sisters... Tiffany

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. cute slippies. lets make some love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for your visit and sweet words!
    I like your blog too, so I´ll put you on my linklist too ;)

    Lots of inspiration and beautiful pictures :)

    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0