Marigold pumpkin pomander tutorial - The Style Sisters
DIY

Marigold pumpkin pomander tutorial

By The Style Sisters - Friday, September 04, 2015

Isn't this adorable? My daughter and I just made this marigold pumpkin pomander this afternoon. I have like a bajillion marigolds growing in my backyard and I had seen this idea on Better Homes and gardens so I decided to try it!
DIY, marigold pumpkin tutorial,  marigold pumpkin pomander,  marigold centerpiece
I had two small urns in my storage and some dry floral foam and I bought a little wet floral foam so I can keep the flowers alive :)
We used the dry floral foam in the bottom of the urn to lift up the wet foam above the urn but it was wobbly so I used a bamboo skewer to attach the two floral foams together. It worked perfectly!
DIY, marigold pumpkin tutorial,  marigold pumpkin pomander,  marigold centerpiece
Then we started adding the flowers row by row until we covered the enter foam.
DIY, marigold pumpkin tutorial,  marigold pumpkin pomander,  marigold centerpiece

You can watch our periscope tutorial that we made today on how we made the pomader.

Linking up to 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Pinned to my Fall Fun board. Have a great weekend. Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0