Fashion Friday-Orange and fuscia - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday-Orange and fuscia

By The Style Sisters - Friday, September 04, 2015


Fashion Friday-
Orange and Fuscia are two of my fav colors! Fashion Friday, Orange and Pink, The sTyle Sisters
I found this tank at Banana outlet along with the orange sweater a couple of years ago and I love the bright color pattern on the tank

Fashion Friday, Orange and Pink, The sTyle Sisters
I have worn this with white capri pants for a nice summer look

Fashion Friday, Orange and Pink, The sTyle Sisters
This time I have paired them with a navy midi length pencil skirt from TJ Maxx

The navy low wedge sandals are from DSW and are very comfortable to wear all day long


Because the tank is so heavily patterned I decided not to wear a necklace...only earrings. They are also pink and orange drop earrings. Charming Charlie's always has a huge selection of fun jewelry. 

Fashion Friday, Orange and Pink, The sTyle Sisters

Fall season is almost upon us...I am looking forward to sweatshirts, jeans and boots....aren't you? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0