Susie Coelho's Everyday Styling - The Style Sisters

Susie Coelho's Everyday Styling

By The Style Sisters - Friday, March 07, 2008

I really have enjoyed Susie Coelho's Everyday Styling book. Susie comes up with such creative do it yourself ideas! This particular photo is from a blue babyshower and she used blue tulle to drape over some poles that you stick in the ground to make a canopy. The book gives great instructions and many photos of how to do it and then the final look of the project. It really motivates me when I can see how to create something fabulous for very little moolah!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I had not heard of Susie before but I like the colors and her work looks niec

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0