Love to use Black and White dishes! - The Style Sisters

Love to use Black and White dishes!

By The Style Sisters - Sunday, March 16, 2008

I just love using black and white plates because they are so versatile! Tonight I used my black and white dishes that have black words all around the edges with some beautiful black and white toile salad plates (that the hubs bought me for Valentines day..Yea he is amazing!) then I set them all a top a very large yellow plate that used as a charger. I have all the plates sitting upon a textured dark dark brown placemat and it really looks nice. I experimented a little bit with a few other ideas as you can see in the photos.
I just love using large white napkins rolled up and pushed through a cute napkin ring holder. This one is made of metal and has silverware criss-crossed..soo cute! In this photo I used some lime green salad plates that I bought last year at the after Christmas sales from Pier 1 imports! I really love to play with fun colors and different glasses. Here I used a plain glass water goblet.
Here is our dinner table all set ready to go. Check out my other blog at http://www.beyondthetable.blogspot.com/

Here I just changed out the napkin and used one that has vegetables on it and I think it looks like a garden setting supper!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love the "Supper, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch" dishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another award winning combination. Don't you love the blending with black and white?

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0