VALENTINE DINNER SET FOR 2 - The Style Sisters

VALENTINE DINNER SET FOR 2

By The Style Sisters - Monday, January 18, 2010

I PUT TOGETHER SOME FUN IDEAS USING THE BERRY WREATH NAPKIN RING HOLDERS I HAVE FOR SALE ON MY ETSY. USING PINK, RED OR WHITE NAPKIN RINGS LIKE THIS CAN MAKE YOUR TABLE REALLY FEEL SPECIAL.

Bring things onto your table that you may have around the house like these two little love birds.

I even added a napkin ring to the top of the one bird for a little "love dove" appealJust by crisscrossing the silverware and putting them inside the napkin ring and then placing it on top of the napkin that sits in the middle of the salad plate you create layers and it looks interesting and new!
Using pink napkins with a pink napkin ring holder and placing it on a black and white patterned plate or placemat really makes the pink pop off the table. I think it looks romantic.

Here I used a red charger behind the white dinner plate and a black and white patterned salad plate with a white napkin and pink napkin ring holder to bring in even more color and pop.
Can't you just see a delicious crisp green salad with strawberries or raspberries here !!

How about using some of your decorator plates that you might have hanging on the wall for a salad or dessert plate?

Use what you may already have in a new a different way makes it feel brand new!

Please stop by my ETSY shop and see more napkin ring Ideas and grab some up for your Valentine Dinner or Brunch!
I am participating in my favorite party at Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday! Stop over there and check out everyone's tablescapes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. THEY ARE VERY CUTE AND YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY COULD BE USED IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE VALENTINES DAY TOO! COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really been that much of a Valentines day celebrator but your ideas are so great they have given me the Valentine's day "bug". Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the PINK ones! They would be adorable for a little girls tea party!

    Thanks!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the pink with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever you are, I love the pink with the black. The dove wearing the wreath - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the ideas are beautiful. I especially love the tableware overlapping and in the napkin ring. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table and I like the love doves! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! Love the criss-crossing of the cutlery as something different. The "love dove" is so cute!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. The napkin rings are all lovely, but my favorite color is the red because I love the color red. It has been my favorite color forever.

    I'd really hoping to win because I'm just starting out blogging and need to build on what I have. I believe napkin rings are a great additon to the tablescape because they are so small yet they can do so much.

    Jan
    BellaCasa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your tablesettings. Your touches is just stunning.

    Happy week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and so creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty -- that pink just sings for me -- I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the doves too! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute theme for valentines day, the colours and details are beautifully blended for a special occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh! what awesome ideas you've given us...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello darling, thanks for stopping by my cottage and for the kind words you left behind, much appreciated. You have lovely blog, full of interesting posts and beautiful photos and now a new follower….me. I look forward to many visits with you in the future.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0