I'm already tired of the cold! - The Style Sisters

I'm already tired of the cold!

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I know it is only January but I am tired of the cold...I know I am a wimp but I grew up in Sunny Southern California so after a few months of cold weather I am done and ready for warmth!


If I can't have warm delicious weather around me right now I will just have to dream about it through these photos I found on
Coastal Living (the magazine) and on a fun website called Maine Cottage (Furniture)...Enjoy all this beautiful eye candy!
I am so Loving the polka dots!
Cool idea to hang the Orr's on the wall above the sofa
I love the pop of red!
Doesn't this just make you want to jump onto this bed and take afternoon nap!
I am picturing a lovely brunch served in this sunny room. Notice the chairs are not matching but when painted all white they look fab!
Or how about all green chairs.
With a view out that window who cares what color the chairs are! Fun and frilly with the pink chairs! I love the treatment on the backs of the chairs..so precious!
Just fun with the striped slipcovers!
Love the bold pink on the wicker chairs for a little pop!
Did you all enjoy this little eye candy!
Stay warm and toasty during this winter!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. I HAVE NEVER LIVED WHERE IT IS WARM SO I'M NOT MISSING IT BUT I LOVED THE PICTURES. WE ARE STILL HOPING FOR SOME SNOW! HAVE A GOOD MONTH~COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you! Winter and snow is nice in December to get me in tne mood for a cozy Christmas. In January I can't wait for the big melt and the warmth and colors of spring.
    The polka dots are so fun and refreshing. Thanks for showing this welcome pictures:)
    We all can dream! ~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this gorgeous post! when I see these amazing rooms I want to re-do mine!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lived in the Phoenix area for 4 years. BUT, I like the change of seasons and I always hope Winter changes soon!
    Great pictures! Thanks for bringing some cheer on this dreary winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics -
    Thanks for sharing.
    I am ready for warm too. We are at 14 today yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your blog! I have been reading it for a while and want you to know how much you inspire me! Thank you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today was our first day to stay above zero. I am wishing for spring too but know at least another 4 months to go and lots of cold.
    I love your pictures you shared and you blog. It is always a joy to come and see what you've been doing or came up with.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0