It's Friday! - The Style Sisters

It's Friday!

By The Style Sisters - Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Friday and I have realized that I have spent much time lately on the computer trying to figure out Twitter! I must be slow or something because it hasn't completely sunk in yet how to use it correctly. I have been learning about Tweets and Retweets, Direct Messages, and all sorts of other twitter jargon. Hopefully soon I will understand the Twitter language and be able to use it to it's full capabilities. Until then I want you to know how much I enjoy this blog and hearing from so many of you! You lift my day with your comments, bring a smile with your humor and make me feel like I have so many friends all over the world. This year I hope to continue to create new things from old ones, try new decorating techniques and ideas out and share it all with each of you. I also want to continue creating new things to sell in my ETSY store ittybittybooties...I have some fun ideas that I can't wait to start making for little baby girls but since my daughter is expecting her second baby in April and it's a boy I will have to try my hand at making some cute baby boy items as well!

Well I am off to have a date with my sweet hubby I will have to post some fun pictures tomorrow.
Enjoy the Weekend Everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I am so happy that SOMEONE out there doesn't quite get Twitter either...Seriously, I really don't get it!!! I do however understand Facebook. :) So that is where I am camped out (not really but I do visit a couple of times a day)

    Hope you guys have a great date! Fun fun!

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T LIKE TWITTER..TRIED IT..LOVE BLOGGING SO MUCH MORE! COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't figured Twitter out either. It is confusing to me. And how about stumbling. Do you understand that?

    Good luck with everything!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0