A Little Ditty For Tim - The Style Sisters

A Little Ditty For Tim

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have been trying to come up with some silly ditty for him about his chemo..... you know something that ryhmes with chemo..(work with me here) ....My name is Teemo and I'm getting chemo, I'm gettin pretty leano and fit into my jeano's. I'm gonna beat this cancer.... there is no other answer..I'm gonna be a fighter not a nail bitter so put your hands together and help me win this fight!!
(Oh my gosh my sister and I are laughing hysterically)
If any of you would like to help us write a fun little ditty for our brother please write your ditty in the comments and we will post them.
The doctors gave us word that Tim's chemo will begin on Friday and he will receive the treatment every two weeks. After 5 or 6 treatments they will surgically remove the part of his liver that has the cancer tumor and then after he heals...... begin more chemo treatments for a while. We feel good about all of this and Tim is just ready to get it goin!

Karin and Tiffany

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hi-
    I clicked over from Pikes Pickles.
    I'll keep Tim in my prayers and wish you the best.
    -Della

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0