Scarecrows......The Perfect Fall Decoration - The Style Sisters

Scarecrows......The Perfect Fall Decoration

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SCARECROWS


I love to make old fashioned scarecrows every year for Halloween. We started this tradition as kids with mom and I have passed it on to my children. We have fun with it every year. Last year I made a few scarecrows to use for decorations at a church dance and then I brought them home and set them in our front yard. The photo above is a picture of a few of them. The witch, and two farmer scarecrows. The best part is that lots of little kids walk by our house on their way home from elementary school and they just love to go up and look at all the scarecrows and show their parents and friends. I get such a kick out it. Here are some pictures of other scarecrows that I have found on the internet.

















This is the best scarecrow picture of them all.....These are just two of my 14 nephews and they happen to belong to my sister Tiffany......This is actually a photo from last year so I can't wait to see what they create this year. OOOH they are just so cute with their pumpkin man!! Turner can hardly wait to get his pumpkin guy made each year...... I miss them terribly and can't wait to see them. They make me laugh with all their funny expressions and silly things that they do. Let us know if you make some scarecrows.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. How fun! These pictures make me want to run out and make some. Thank you for such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0