Centerpiece Wednesday #97 - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday #97

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday where everyone shares what has been the Centerpiece of their week with us! There are some really unique centerpieces and tablescapes this week with a fall theme...which I cannot get enough of!!
Let's start with this awesome DIY chicken wire dome....I am freaking out over this creative project! Old things new I want one!
The painted apron out did herself with this blue and white autumn tablescape go check out all her fabulous details. How cute is the chevron pumpkin!!
Check out these rustic looking lanterns with vintage looking candy holders..even the tag is cute! Bargain Hunting With Laurie..head on over to see more of this tablescape.
Blue and white seems to be quite popular this year for fall and I am LOVING it! this tablescape by An Accomplished Woman is stunning with the leaf bowls, acorn place cards and more...so so pretty.

Thanks gals for linking up and sharing all these beautiful ideas each week..you truly inspire me!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Great centerpieces. I love the inspiration.
    Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a super week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great features :) Thanks for the party! Have a lovely week :) Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features. Thanks for hosting this fun party. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these features. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SOOO much for featuring my chicken wire cloche. You rock! Thanks also for hosting and have a terrific week.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great ideas! Thanks for hosting this week~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another lovely party! I love that wire cloche too! Some people are just so creative! Have a super week! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the beautiful creations and talent!
    Thank you for hosting!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Karin! Thanks so much for featuring my beach pumpkin table! I'm a little late linking today, I got the throw up bug from Super Boy and have been in bed! But I did just link the chalkboard labels etc. that you suggested, thanks so much for the sweet comments!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karin, thank you so much for featuring my lantern this week! It is such an honor to be featured at your popular link party. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the kind words about my fall table. I love all the tables you highlighted!!

    Cynthia
    An Accomplished Woman
    Accomplishedwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting and the invite! So thrilled to link up. I have added your button to my party page!

    Have a fabulous weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0