Halloween Mantle - The Style Sisters

Halloween Mantle

By The Style Sisters - Friday, October 04, 2013

I put this Halloween Mantle together after seeing the mantle on Candice Stringham photography I just love how it looks.

I went with a creamy look this year mixed with the black.

Using different heights of things makes it more interesting

My little orange pumpkin is taking center stage ;)

I created this unique Halloween banner last year using all different kinds of paper, old jewelry, trim and little wooden cut outs.
Each flag is 3 dimensional and one of a kind strung on ribbon.

Do you think this banner has a New Years Eve/Halloween combo feel to it?

Festive and Fun!

Happy Halloween :)
Linking to

Tatertotsandjello, no minimalist here twelveoeight

Create it Thursday wowuswednesdays, workitwednesdays makeitpretty one project closer be inspired

masterpiece Monday

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. I love the mantle and the incredible banner, so intricate, I love the detail...Everything turned out so beautiful, love the whole look...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and pretty!My kinda Halloween style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and theme of your mantle and the banner is amazing! Yes,it does have a New Years Eve/Halloween feel to it and I love that it does! Pinning it now!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mantle, everything is great. Love the clock. I know I am supposed to only comment on the Halloween stuff but that caught my eye.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrast of the black and white. The clock is a perfect focal point to work around. Everything is balanced out so nicely. I have already pinned it so I can find it again later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your banner! I did a b&w mantle in my basement family room. Your banner would have went wonderfully! I did create one using bingo cards. Had fun making it. Kind of fun to go with the b&W.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the black, white and cream~and your banner is simply stunning! Wow!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not into scary or gore for Halloween, so I think your elegant and classic mantle just stunning! Love that beautiful banner! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mantel looks great, and I love that banner! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty and the bunting is so intricate! LOVE!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mantel and your banner is awesome! ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0