Leafy Fall Tablescape - The Style Sisters

Leafy Fall Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, October 10, 2013

I put together this fun "Leafy" Fall tablescape using my leaf plates I bought from Walmart years ago, some black and white polka dot melamine square plates, black and white toile salad plates and plain white dinner plates from Ikea.

I love the look of layering different plates.
I found these gorgeous handpainted napkins up in park City and couldn't resist them!
I love mixing all kinds of different textures...grapevine pumpkins, gold bubble glass, real fall leaves.
Gold and orange bubbled napkin rings from Pier One.


I am using white pumpkins this year instead of orange.

Hope this inspires you to use different patterned plates, textures and unique items to make your Fall tablescape fun this season!

Karin :)

Betweennapsontheporch savvysouthernstyle tatertotsandjello

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. What a beautiful table. Love the colors used. The leaf plates and napkin rings are so pretty.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your table with all the lovely fall colors. The napkins and the napkin rings are gorgeous. I love the white pumpkins on the table. Such a nice alternative to orange. Your wine glasses are such a pretty color of gold.....Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix-and-match of colors, patterns, and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling tablescape! I love the black & white mixed with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful...love those leaf plates.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0