Centerpiece Wednesday #93 - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday #93

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday #93....we are almost at 100!

I will have to do something special for that one!!

Here are a few of my favorite picks from last week

1. Loving these stripes! This makeover is awesome! Couches and cupcakes

Fun and feminine lampshade add-ons from Mod Vintage Life
These muffins sound Aaamazing!! Pink Polka Dot Creations
Fabulous tour from Marty's Musings

Ohh I love all these fun ideas!! Hop on over to see more about each of these posts!

Lets party...please link back and pin pin pin away on any of these fun posts.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Raspberry Lemon muffins! I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and inviting me. some neat things here to see.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! I'm linking up again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party. Great features from last week :) Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Karin, I have had so much fun here today already! So many fab ideas, thanks so much for the party!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some beautiful features today. Thank you for the linky - Wow! almost 100. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful features! That cabinet is so cute...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks bunches for another great party.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...look at those muffins! Yum! Thanks for the party and have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm confused. I thought this was a party about centerpieces, most often found on tables. Why so none of the links you're featuring from last weeks have a centerpiece?

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dressed up lampshade....I think it was your 2an photo....so Cute!!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun features! thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0