Picnics, Alfresco Dining, Patio Dining - The Style Sisters

Picnics, Alfresco Dining, Patio Dining

By The Style Sisters - Monday, April 14, 2008



I was looking through some magazine tear outs that I have kept for a long time and was inspired by these creative ideas for an Alfresco Buffet. This is a wooden crate filled with some nice blue and white napkins, unique old silverware that doesn't match, and some pretty blue and white china plates (no paperplates!). It just makes me want to plan a picnic right now!


Here are a couple of other ideas...a wicker basket to corral paper goods and plastic silverware (if you must use it) and a wine tote turned condiment carrier. I love the idea of bringing nice things to the picnic or outdoor dinner instead of a plastic grocery bag. This makes living everyday special by doing things a little nicer. It sure looks good to me!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0