Amazing Pastel Portrait Artist - The Style Sisters

Amazing Pastel Portrait Artist

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This portrait was done by our good friend Robyn Serage. Robyn is an amazing artist and really captures people's personalities in her work. Check out our website http://www.thestylesisters.net/ to see more of her work. Not only is she an amazing artist but she is the mother of seven children, an incredible seamstress, Gardener, Robyn has also written and illustrated a children's book (that she hopes to get published soon) and recently made her debut as an actress in her local community theatre! Plus she is an amazing do it yourselfer! See some of the things on our website. We will be posting more of her handiwork throughout the month of May so make sure you check back often.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hey Karin, It was such a fun surprise to hear from you! I love your blog! I know Robyn, she is amazing! I can't believe you have a daughter old enough to be married! You are too cute to be old enough! I am having so much fun with this blog thing. I would love to keep in touch. I will have to add you to my favorites and say hi again soon! Loves, Kelsi

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0