The Style Sisters Magazine and a flower napkin ring tutorial - The Style Sisters

The Style Sisters Magazine and a flower napkin ring tutorial

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, March 20, 2014

Introducing The Style Sisters Magazine!!
No....Not really but If I did have my own magazine I would want it to look something like this...Fun bright colors, Easy how-to articles, Recipes, Party ideas, and of course Tablescapes for very season!!
Would you buy this magazine?
Flower napkin ring tutorial, the style sisters magazine, spring tablescape
I found these raspberry plum colored placemats at target the other day in the clearance aisle for .89 cents!! How could I pass them up! I paired them with my favorite lime green napkin rings for eye popping deliciousness!
(Napkin ring Tutorial is at the bottom of the post)
Lime green flower napkin ring tutorial, the style sisters, spring tablescape
My grandmas cut crystal goblets were just begging to be included on this table!
Raspberry colored tablescape, napkin ring tutorial
For the centerpiece...I emptied out a basket of play dishes that I keep for my grandkids and plopped in potted fresh herbs and lettuce. Ohh the mix of the dark basket with the green leaves is intoxicating for me right now as I wait for spring to come out in my yard!
Fresh herb centerpiece, napkin ring tutorial, tablescape
Pink and green tablescape,,napkin ring tutorial
I love the texture contrast between the elegant sparkling cut crystal and the dark woven basket.
Cut crystal colored goblets, spring tablescape,
Each plate is sitting atop of dollar store grapevine wreaths.
Tip: look for wreaths that are even or your plate will rock and roll on it.
Lime green tablescape, flower napkin ring tutorial
You will notice that I mixed and matched the napkins...some are this awesome floral print and other are simply a solid lime green.
Napkin ring tutorial, lime green, tablescape
Ok now for the flower napkin ring tutorial....so easy!
Items needed:
Wire cutters
Green florist tape
Cute silk flowers
I found these at Michaels and they came as a cluster
Cut off each flower making sure you keep a leaf or two on the stem from the big cluster of flowers leaving 8" or 9" inch stem. You will want to pull off outer plastic green stem cover if it is thick...as it makes it easier to bend the wire.
Turn stem into a circle and wrap the stem at the end to secure.
Flower napkin ring tutorial, spring tablescape, the style sisters
Cover the wire in self stick florist tape.
Done!!
I'll be taking orders for my Style Sisters magazine soon.... wink wink :)
Linking to 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Love, love your napkin rings with the flowers, it looks so ready for spring. Thank you for sharing the how to! Your table is gorgeous too! Happy spring to you!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ladies,

    Just love your pink plates for your tablescape!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0