DIAPER CAKE FOR A BOY!! - The Style Sisters

DIAPER CAKE FOR A BOY!!

By The Style Sisters - Monday, April 21, 2008


I am helping plan a baby shower for a friend of mine and I saw lots and lots of diaper cakes on the internet and that motivated me .........so I came up with this one using ideas from a couple of websites. In the middle of the cake is a bottle of Martinelli's sparkling apple cider! It is the perfect size for this cake. I will soon be posting all the instructions on our website so check back soon! How cute would this be for a bridal shower with lots of little hand towels or kitchen towels! Let me know what you think!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. How adorable! I recently made a diaper cake and it looked ok, but it seriously lacked stability. A bottle in the middle is just what it needed! I'll remember that next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0