Pick Your Plum Deal- fold up picnic blanket - The Style Sisters

Pick Your Plum Deal- fold up picnic blanket

By The Style Sisters - Friday, July 18, 2014

I was browsing on the Pick Your Plum site and noticed these SUPER CUTE fold up picnic blankets that fleece on one side and waterproof on the other. Helo it get any better than that?!!! You can click on their ad on the right side of my blog and if you purchase anything I get a little commission :)

Pick your plum picnic blanket
Perfect for the beach or park
Pick your plum blanket

I love how they fold up so you can keep them tucked in the car or even in my bicycle basket ready to go whenever. I am ready to go! They are only $12.99!!! I am getting one! Hop on over before they are gone!

Pick your plum blanket

My grandkids are coming into town so I am so excited to use one of these!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. You can fully customize the picnic rug blankets’ design, color, size, weight, material, printing, logo, label, and packaging according to your personalized needs. picnic blanket manufacturer

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0