Fashion Friday- Yellow, Black and White - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Yellow, Black and White

By The Style Sisters - Friday, July 18, 2014

Bumble Bee or fun fashion look? You decide but im going with fun fashion look :) I can't remember where I found this cute striped skirt..Walmart? Target? but it was super cheap and it is super comfortable and non wrinkly!
Fashion Friday, fashion for 50 something's
I paired it with this Jcrew outlet cream colored blouse with a black stripe all around the collar and down the front..gives me the look of a longer torso.
The yellow bubble necklace is from Walmart! Yellow gold sweater is from Jcrew outlet

Once again I belted the blouse because it hung too long on my short torso.

I love the length of this skirt not too short and not too long...seriously this length is so hard to find! Everything is sooo short!

Do you like my sandals? I think they are so "chic" and mostly fun. Very comfortable and a low heel but still have that sexy look don't you think?

Of course I have to show off my grandma glasses

Grandma glasses, fashion Friday

There you have it my bumble bee Fun Fashion Look!

Fashion Friday yellow black and white

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I really like how you paired everything together. The yellow sweater and necklace really set it all off and it so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are darling! I DO love your granny glasses too! Very edgy!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0