Dr. Suess book wreath and Centerpiece Wednesday! - The Style Sisters

Dr. Suess book wreath and Centerpiece Wednesday!

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello all my creative and talented bloggy friends! I have been crazy busy lately planning and completing a large youth conference with a Dr. Suess theme.

We used the book "oh the places you will "stand". I made this wreath using "The cat in the hat" and "Hop on Pop" Dr. Suess books. We used it on our snack table as the centerpiece. I saw this wreath here and decided to whip one up. It was pretty easy. I cut each page into a 6" square and rolled them into little comes with a little tail sticking out of the top. I took a paper plate and cut out the center circle and glued each cone onto it.
I cut each page into a 6" square and rolled them into little comes with a little tail sticking out of the top. I took a paper plate and cut out the center circle and glued each cone onto it.
Then to cover up the center hole I cut a circle out of one of the books with the Cat in the Hat centered on it of course :)
This is the only pic I have of the table...it looked so much cuter in person! My friend made the banners in the background soo cute! We filled glass jars with all kinds of candy, popcorn and pretzels.

Here is the gym all decked out...my friends husband did the lights, the balloon drop, and made the wooden signage!

More to come about this youth conference in the coming days!

Can't wait to see what y'all have been working on!! Link up to Centerpiece Wednesday! Linking to Domestically Speaking

DIY Show OFF

Savvy Southern Style

 


 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. It looks like it is going to be an amazing youth conference! Thanks ladies for hosting another party this week and blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations for your youth conference look great. Be sure to update us on how it went. What a great mission.

    Thanks for hosting even though you are extra busy right now.

    Peace,
    Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This conference looks exciting! The kids should really be inspired just by how awesome everything looks. Thanks for the invite to join your linky party. Hope you don't mind me posting two crafts. I wanted to add something more recent than the burlap bendable flower wreath. I love linky parties and signed up to follow. See you at the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite,! I've linked up my antlers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great project! Thank you so much for linking up at the "Its a Steal" Link Party xx Nat

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0