4th of July Denim style! - The Style Sisters

4th of July Denim style!

By The Style Sisters - Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to my week of 4th of July ideas!
 I've dedicated this week to share some old and new 4th of July decor, food, and crafts with you. 
For Centerpiece Wednesday please share your favorite 4th of July ideas with us!
This 4th of July tablescape started with a scarf!!  Go get one today and tell them Style Sisters sent you :) I also used my denim silverware holders and I stuck in some mini American flags into a couple of the denim silverware holders to add to the look.
Summer Tablescape, 4th of July,red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
I love to accessorize!!! Here I used my red Christmas cake plate covered with a white doiley and added one of my denim waistbands around the cake plate to bring in more of the denim look. 
Denim Tablescape, Summer Tablescape, red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
These denim silverware holders are the perfect accessory for your July 4th party or any backyard shindig!
red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
To bring in more red color I used a fun red ceramic drink dispenser set atop a cake creamy metal cake stand. It's the perfect waymtomlift the dispenser up high enough to get a glass underneath.
red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Here you can see the scarf tablecloth in her full glory :)
I decided to try some new recipes and I will share those with you on Friday. Asparagus ribbon salad, multigrain roll up sandwiches and a whipped cream berry tart!

Don't you love M&M's in little cups? I got these from

Asparagus ribbon salad
Use interesting items from your closet and cupboards to create a fun and unique tablescape for your 4th if July celebration!
red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Tune in tomorrow for more 4th if July inspiration!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. I love your table and the denim looks great! So glad to be your newest follower too, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those denim flatware pockets are too cute, and I also really like the denim waistband around the cake plate. Very creative. Gives a real "America" feel, since we Americans love our denim! Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and I love the use of all the denim.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, aren't you clever and so creative. Great inspiration.
    Thanks and Happy 4th.
    BettyMarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative, love the denim!

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your denim ideas are the cutest thing! I love your fourth of July style!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So patriotic - I love it! Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}! Pinned! Hope you can share more of your creativity at tonight's party - 8 pm EST http://www.settingforfour.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0