4th of July Centerpiece ideas - The Style Sisters

4th of July Centerpiece ideas

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4th of July centerpiece ideas are in abundance these days on pinterest but I thought I would highlight a few of my own to give you some unique ideas.
Stack and pack! - Using a footed bowl turned upside down and stacking white plates on top and packing the bandanas tightly together creates an unexpected casual but fun centerpiece. I also used some small Gold Christmas star ornaments laid on each plate for a fun decorative look.
red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Flower Power- I used a white metal flower vase and filled it to the brim with faux flowers and small American flags. I didn't have time to go to the store to buy fresh flowers so I used what I had laying around.
Old Rusty- I used this old rusty plate as the base of this centerpiece mixed with a small shiny silver vase filled with yet again faux flowers. I circled the silver vase with tin votive candle holders filled with mini muffins..perfect for breakfast!
The tricycle- use your child's trike as the centerpiece! I added some American flags in the front, a mason jar filled with ...you guessed it faux flowers blue and white and in the trunk we have root beer bottles topped with red white and blue berry napkin rings!
Rusty Cloche- using this rusty cloche sitting a top a plate of red juicy strawberries just says country 4th of July! More pics here
Rooting Tootin centerpiece- maybe you don't have a vase at all.....save your root beer bottles! Add some red white and blur napkin rings and 3 American flags and you are set to go! More ideas here
All American- it doesn't get any easier...a simple metal tin tall bucket stuffed with blooms and old glory and voila you've got a beautiful centerpiece.
Cake Plate accessory- this is my red Christmas cake plate edged with a denim waistband...complete with belt loops! A funky pie plate with added rusty wire handles and a shabby door knob in top makes for a really unique centerpiece filled with little red and white striped bowls of strawberries.
red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Tomorrow Centerpiece Wednesday linky party will be up and running..hope to see some great 4th of July ideas! It can be a craft, recipe, decoration, activity or even jewelry.
Karin :)
Linking to

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. SO cute! I love that you have plates for every occasion. The star plates are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas! I had a small mouth bottle with a flag in it but it looked so plain. I could've jazzed it up with a napkin ring!
    The denim ring is too cute and I love the rusty platter one! Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great! I love the last one where you incorporated blue jeans. Nothing more American than that! Thanks for linking it up to Dishing It! & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0