White Decor - The Style Sisters

White Decor

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello fellow bloggies! I am busy working on 4 video projects, creating a website for my mom.....amongst a myriad of other things..... so I haven't been able to post any new, fun or creative things. Hopefully soon I will be posting some of my own creative things. In the meantime take a look at this blog Emmilines and tell me if you aren't drooling over the beauty of white!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Now THIS is a post after my own heart. I love all things white. I'm on my way over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I adore white rooms. I've got white walls in my front living room/dining room, none of my friends can understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello;)

    I think the white style is quite common in the Scandinavian interiors. It's so dark here during winter, that's why we choose to live white;)

    It is amazing to find that an American woman has visited my blog and also written about it? You have an inspirational page, beautiful photos, I'll be back:)

    Hugs from Norway:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0