What's happening at Karins Kottage - The Style Sisters

What's happening at Karins Kottage

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, June 09, 2021

 What's happening at Karins Kottage

Hello friends I just wanted to pop over here and tell you about what I have been up to over on Karins Kottage blog. 

I have been posting a lot about our trip to Italy during covid. You can follow along here or read my latest post all about traveling to the Island of Capri during covid. It was spectacular! 


Centerpiece Wednesday Linky party is in full swing! Come on over and check out all the amazing and creative ideas I have highlighted from last week. Including a living wall! 
Recently one of my granddaughters turned 3 and threw her a Fancy Nancy birthday tea party! It turned out so adorable and threw it together in less than hour! 


It has been really hot and windy here lately so I have been trying out new recipes. You are going to love this Italian sweet bell pepper salad recipe! 


Pop over and say hi! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0