Weekly Wrap up on Karins Kottage - The Style Sisters

Weekly Wrap up on Karins Kottage

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, May 29, 2021

 Hi Friends! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I just wanted to give you a quick wrap up on what is going on over on my other blog, Karins Kottage. 

First up is my fashion post- How to style a flowy skirt. 


I am in love with this skirt that I found on Amazon. 

In fact I just ordered another one in red to wear with my blue denim jacket. 

Read more about how I styled this skirt here.

More about our Italy trip

We had the opportunity to travel to Italy during covid and it was amazing because there were no tourists! We visited churches, castles and we had a cooking class making pasta! 

Traveling on business to check on our Italian palace that we are restoring was magical. 
Below is a photo of a castle we visited. 


Patriotic Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party

Also don't forget to pop on over to Patriotic Centerpiece Wednesday Link party! So many fabulous ideas for your red white and blue celebrations! 

Come on over to Karins Kottage and say hi :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0