Santa Mugs and a Delicious Hot Chocolate recipe - The Style Sisters

Santa Mugs and a Delicious Hot Chocolate recipe

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Last year my cute mom bought me all these darling Santa Mugs from Target! I. Love. Them. Sooo. MUCH!! This year she bought me this cute little caddy from a little shop in Durango CO called Dietzmarket  These Santa mugs have a 1960’s retro vibe to them that just brings back Christmas memories of being a kid in New Jersey! I don’t think we ever owned any Santa mugs, I think it’s just the painted face of Santa that floods memories back to my mind. 

Santa Mugs, Target Christmas, Hot Chocolate recipe, Christmas
As a kid I remember lots and lots of snow and my brother and I walking in it up to our thighs! It was a wet snow and would stick to the tops of our boots, hats, scarves and inside our gloves right by our wrists because back in the day the gloves were not so great at keeping the snow out! 
The rest of the story and the recipe can now be found on my new blog 
Sorry for the inconvenience 



Santa Mugs, Target Christmas, Hot Chocolate recipe, Christmas


Santa Mugs, Target Christmas, Hot Chocolate recipe, Christmas
Here is a link to some similar Santa cups as Target is not carrying these from last year 🙁 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0