Christmas Chalkboard and Chalkboard Advent Calendar - The Style Sisters

Christmas Chalkboard and Chalkboard Advent Calendar

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Chalkboards
I love creating a fun Christmas feeling in my house using  my chalkboards. I have one that I spray painted the frame gold and I have it hanging in our dining room. For Christmas  I hung a lighted green garland around the top edge of the chalkboard to bring in some sparkle. 
Above the chalkboard closer to the ceiling I hung a tree branch using fishing line and some push pins... It worked perfectly! Using more fishing line I hung from the tree branch some large glittered snowflakes, some white paper honeycomb balls and one large hot pink pleated fan, all from Walmart! I still need to get one of my daughters to write something cute on this chalkboard for me. 
Christmas chalkboard
Chalkboard advent calendar 
I saw this idea on @idreamofhomemaking and we tried out the idea on my sisters chalkboard wall in her kitchen and I LOVED how it turned out so much I decided to create one for me on my other big chalkboard in my kitchen nook area. 
I basically did the same things... I added a lighted green garland, Hung a branch from the ceiling with fishing line and push pins....
 I hung white star type ornaments from the branch and then I had my daughter write the words and numbers for me :) 
For the mini wreath around the numbers I wrapped some mini leaf garland around a couple of times and added some sticky back Velcro. The sticky back sticks to the chalkboard without damaging the chalkboard #forthewin 
How many of you use chalkboards in your houses? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0