Walking in a Winter Wonderland tablescape - The Style Sisters

Walking in a Winter Wonderland tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, December 10, 2016

I call this my Walking in a Winter Wonderland Tablescape


I just love using bright colors like lime green, red, pink and turquoise at Christmas! 
It makes me feel like I am on a Winter Wonderland walk in the neighborhood seeing all the pretty lights. 

Winter wonderland tablescape, bright colors for Christmas, Lime Green and red for Christmas The style sisters tablescape

Setting the Winter Wonderland Tablescape

 I set this tablescape using my basic rattan chargers because it brings texture to the table.  
 I always use white dinner plates. 
I think food looks better against a white background. 

Don't you agree? 
Winter wonderland tablescape, bright colors for Christmas, Lime Green and red for Christmas, Christmas breakfast,  The style sisters tablescape
 To bring in a little Christmas color I added fun lime green and red Christmas tree salad plates. 

I have had these lime green and red Christmas salad plates for years but I will link to some similar ones below.

I bought them when we lived in Texas and I just LOVE them! 

Christmas Tree Napkins


I folded red cloth napkin into a Christmas tree and placed a candy cane on top. 


Goblets

Green goblets were from Pier 1 a few years ago that I bought on clearance for $1.99 ea!! They work all year long for me. 

You can see them here on this Spring Tablescape. 


I will link some similar ones below

Decorating the Chandelier

I used fresh pieces of garland strung through my chandelier and hung a few ornaments from the chandy as well. 
Winter wonderland tablescape, bright colors for Christmas, Lime Green and red for Christmas The style sisters tablescape

Winter Wonderland Tablescape Centerpiece 

For this centerpiece I simply placed an evergreen wreath around a multi colored bottle brush tree. 

To bring a little more whimsy I added some bright colored Christmas tree place card holders to surround the wreath. 


Red Christmas tree napkin fold, Winter wonderland tablescape, bright colors for Christmas, Lime Green and red for Christmas The style sisters tablescape

Decorating the sideboard

Over on the side of the kitchen nook I have a white sideboard and I decorated it with a few Christmas decorations. One of which is the darling letter board with cute red truck holding a Christmas tree. 




Decorating the Chalkboard

 Hanging over by my sideboard I have a big chalkboard. My talented daughter Madeline chalked this adorable Walking in a winter wonderland snowman for me! 

I wish I could write well but alas it is not my talent.

Walking in a winter wonderland snowman chalk drawing, Winter wonderland tablescape, bright colors for Christmas, Lime Green and red for Christmas The style sisters tablescape

I hope this inspires you to create a Walking in a Winterland Tablescape of your own.

Shop this Post


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0