DIY Thanksgiving place cards tutorial - The Style Sisters

DIY Thanksgiving place cards tutorial

By The Style Sisters - Monday, November 09, 2015

 Thanksgiving place cards Tutorial
Last week I showed you these little place cards paper pinwheels that I made using old book pages and here is the tutorial. Wouldn't these be cute in pink or white paper with wire angels or princesses for a little girls birthday party? I am sure someone make something like that. My sister bought these wire pumpkins at pier 1 a few years ago.
 Thanksgiving place card DIY
I take one book and fold it in accordion style
 Thanksgiving place card tutorial
Then take one more book page and do the same thing
 Thanksgiving place card DIY
Then I take both pieces and stack them on top of each other and staple right in the center.
 Thanksgiving place card tutorial
Fan one side out and staple, tape or glue it together...I stapled it kind of crooked here but wanted you to see where I stapled it.
Do the same thing on the other side...one of the pages was ripped so it was a little smaller on one side but normally they are even.

You can see my tablescape here



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Thanks a ton my friend for sharing this tutorial on how to make such pretty place card. I would love to try this out for my DIY engagement party that I am going to have at some garden Los Angeles event venues. If you have some ideas for DIY décor then please share here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0