Easy Roman Shade Tutorial- Using Old IKEA shade - The Style Sisters

Easy Roman Shade Tutorial- Using Old IKEA shade

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, February 19, 2015

Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters
While visiting my sister last week we decided to give her family room/eating area a makeover using little to no money of course!

 I can't wait to show you all the fun things we did!!

We started with making Roman Shades

before- white roman Ikea shades
This is the before... Old white IKEA Roman shades that Tiff has had for years! 
We were going to make new shades from scratch using her new fun bright and bold fabric but I figured out a way to use the old shades as the lining and the old hardware 
CHA CHING!  FREE! and  LESS WORK!  

I have moved the complete tutorial over to my new blog 
Sorry for the inconvenience 




Easy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters




  




 



Easy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style SistersEasy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters
 

Easy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters


Easy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters


Easy Roman shade tutorial-using old Ikea shade-The Style Sisters





















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Thanks for the invite, I linked up a older post, I hope that was ok, its one of my favorite projects, I love you blog and love the roman shades you made in another post. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful! love the fabric, thanks so much for linking up to SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This looks so amazing. Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm.. Have an amazing day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0