Rogers Gardens - The Style Sisters

Rogers Gardens

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, April 11, 2013

We moved to Newport Beach when I was 9 yrs old and at that time it was a darling beach town..we lived a mile or so away from the beach and it was beautiful! That was back in 1970... Fast forward and now for the last 20 years it is now known as the Beverly Hills of California. Everything is Very very high end....everything! The houses, the grocery stores, the people, the fashion, etc... Too rich for my blood..I haven't lived there since 1989. I do like to visit and there is one place I have always loved...it is called Rogers Gardens.

They do incredible landscaping, indoor florals, tablescapes, and holiday decor.

Enjoy some of this eye candy from one of their videos.

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. That was pretty eye candy to be sure.

    I adore Newport Beach - and it was more wonderful when it was a tiny beach village, I agree - but high end is fun too- at least to BROWSE, haha.

    Thanks, this was neat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think I wanna live inside that store...lol....such beautiful items ;)
    Thanks for sharing....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0