Pier One Napkin Rings - The Style Sisters

Pier One Napkin Rings

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, April 20, 2013

Recently I bought these fun metal flower napkin rings from Pier One imports. I pared them with some new napkins from World Market and I just love how they look together! The napkin rings are metal petals with lots of details. They were only 2.95 ea!

I used white square plates placed on woven chargers from Ikea...LOVE these!

I made a simple chicken salad, mixed with celery, grapes and green onion.

I can't wait for more warm days so we can eat outside on the patio!

Karin

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. A wonderful table setting and I love your napkins and the rings..and amen to getting outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these napkins and the napkin rings are great.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table! Love the colors and I love the napkin rings. I have them in pink but I like the yellow ones better....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great together. Wonderful color.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great together. Wonderful color.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0