Chicken salad with Brianna's creamy balsamic dressing - The Style Sisters

Chicken salad with Brianna's creamy balsamic dressing

By The Style Sisters - Friday, December 21, 2012

This is a fabulous salad and so easy to make!

I microwaved my yam until it was soft, peeled it and cut into squares, set aside. In a large frying pan I sautéed strips of chicken in olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme and Rosemary until no pink left. Remove chicken and set aside.

In same frying pan I added the dressing and some maple syrup and cooked it until it was thick, added back in the cubed yams and chicken to coat.

I used a spring mix for my salad along with fresh raspberries, sliced almonds and a sprinkle of freshly grated parmesean cheese over the top.

The dressing mixed with maple syrup was to die for!

Try it sometime and see what you think!

Karin

I am linking to

Foodie Friday

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Wow! I'm imagining the flavor combination...can't wait to try because I love unique salads! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0