A Little French Tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

A Little French Tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WELCOME TO CENTERPIECE WEDNESDAY
"A Lovely Breakfast in the Sunroom"
Peeking through my crystal chandelier at my tablescape you can see some beautiful things...come along as I give you a tour...







Up first are the placesettings..these turquoise colored placemats are from TJMaxx
White dinner plates are from Ikea
Soft blue salad plates are from Tai Pan
The tan colored dessert plates are from Salvation Army
White Napkin rings are from Here on my blog!




Take a look at this darling French egg holder....this is available here on my blog for only $13.95 and those darling crown votive candle holders are priced at $9.00for a set of four.  
They make great gifts!

Wouldn't this be darling on your Easter Table filled with colored eggs!


This cute little metal French looking container is the perfect addition to any table! Use it for holding fruit Kabobs like I did here, or place napkins or silverware in it for a buffet. What about bread sticks or other tall items. I am selling this for $13.00


The fruit kabobs are made up of bananas, cutie oranges, kiwi and blueberries! My grand kids ate them up!

This tall wired cloche is filled with branches covered in moss and peeking out is a little love bird. I am selling the cloche and stand for $21.99 plus shipping. 

oh I just love these little metal crown votive holders...they really add that sparkle to the table. 





The room just glows with my chandelier hanging above. 


The wired cloche really makes a statement on the table don't you think? You could fill it with flowers or a tall white candle.



Hope you enjoyed the tour! 
I am participating in 
PLEASE LINK UP TO CENTERPIECE WEDNESDAY
y






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

  1. Oh how pretty. Your tablescape is stunning. I love the cloche of course and the egg carrier is fabulous. What a fun piece. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tablescape, loved the wire cloche and the egg carrier. A very unique table. Thanks for sharing.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous table setting! I loved the mix of plate colours and texture. That little egg holder is most darling...xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job creating this charming tablescape! Love each of your distinctive decor pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wired cloche!..I am so partial to the aqua blue color...your table is so fantastic..filled with so many wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOW!!!! That looks gorgeous!! You have amazing pieces! I need some of those ya know......... he he he! Did Mad take the pics? They are also AMAZING! Love you to pieces... check out my post about your friends book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am friends with two very talented celebrities now. Can't wait to see all of the rest of your posts. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to your blog (here from Style Sisters) and happy to have found it! I'm your newest follower because I like what I see! :) I invite you to visit me as well. Love many of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks for sharing Joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your table scape! I love the wire cloche and stand, I have two in two different sizes and I love them. The eggs holder is adorable and I really like the French looking metal container.
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I am your newest follower!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Over-the-top adorable. Love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table is just delicious...so french and so vintage and crisp and fresh..love it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty this is.....love the spring colors...so soft and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That scape is simply elegant! Love all the details and sweet little touches you gave it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0