Autumn Dinner Party For Friends - The Style Sisters

Autumn Dinner Party For Friends

By The Style Sisters - Friday, October 31, 2008



Coming soon but here is a sneak peak of what is to come....

I decided to bite the bullet and invite some friends over for dinner on Saturday night for a Fall dinner party. Once it is over I will post lots of pictures, how to get the look very inexpensively and all the recipes. I am planning to start doing this every other month because it is a great way to reconnect with people. Our lives are so busy running here and there and it is hard to find time to just sit down together with some friends and enjoy the evening. I love having people over and luckily all my friends offered to help make parts of the dinner so it won't be a massive undertaking and that leaves me to create a fun tablescape.

I encourage all of you to do the same thing...pick a date, invite some people over and you have your motivation. :)

So here goes...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Hi rere!!! im glad u liked my costume!! the two girls i did it with are my two best buds but one is very annoying but funny when she wants to be thats effie the one with the glasses!!! we had sooooo much fun doing it!! its crazy that halloween is already here!! It took a long lime to clean the house and tons of energy but i had fun!! ill clean your house when i go visit!!! i love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and happy Halloween!
    smiles,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0