Easter tablescapes and treats - The Style Sisters

Easter tablescapes and treats

By The Style Sisters - Monday, February 15, 2016


This is a repost from last year because I Love all these ideas!
Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday!! 
Easter tablescapes and treats- The Style Sisters

So many pretty Easter Tablescape ideas, A cute vintage tablecoth turned silverware pocket and yummy recipes!

 I hope you will stop by these great bloggers and say Hi!

I got a kick out of these lemon chic cookies from A Sprinkle of this and that

 
Great recipes and buffet ideas from Panopoly
Everyday Living shares a beautiful Easter Tablescape Love the Hyacinth centerpieces!

Vintage tablecloth silverware pockets My Thrift Store Addiction
 


Bargain decorating with Laurie shares 8 Easter Tablescapes

Easter Table 1

Can't wait to see your Creativity this week!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! Always enjoy your party! Have a joy-filled week!
    Blessings,
    Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting a party just in time for setting our Easter tables! Happy Easter to you and yours! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the party; I love Easter tables, they're so cheery and happy. I am sharing mine here.
    Have a blessed Holy week and a happy Easter ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you each have a wonderful Easter holiday, full of renewal! Thank you for hosting the party, and for the feature of my spring buffet ideas. I am humbled, and will wear your badge with honor.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the party Karin! Have a wonderful Easter!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! SO many beautiful features and new shares :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including me in such pretty Spring inspiration! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. You have some fabulous features. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karin, Thanks so much for featuring my flatware pockets! Hope your Easter is lovely! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for reposting! What a great round up of Easter inspiration...perfect since Easter comes earlier this year. Thanks for sharing again and featuring my Chick cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine it is so fun to look back at these beautiful ideas! I hope to be able to repost some of my centerpiece Wednesdays because of all the creative ideas everyone has shared over the years. Thank you for sharing all your ideas!
      Hugs,
      Karin

      Delete
  12. WHat a nice little surprise to wake up and see this post and my spring buffet feature, Karin. Thank you for the encore! And thanks for hosting. Spring, come soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita,
      I needed to see something beautiful and springy today and when I was looking back at some of my Centerpiece Wednesday's this one just grabbed me...your spring buffet just brings joy to my eyes again! Thank you for all your submissions over the years.
      Hugs,
      Karin

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0