Centerpiece Wednesday #85 and a wrap up - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday #85 and a wrap up

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I decided to count how many Centerpiece Wednesdays I have held over the years and if I have calculated it correctly I am up to 85 of them now!! Wow it's been really fun seeing this party evolve over the years with all of you! I can't wait to see each week what you have all been up to! Here are a few favorites
Home is Where the Boat is always sets a magnificent table and this one is no different..just gorgeous!

The Painted apron made this fabulous "beach" dessert by making sand dollar cookies! So creative!

I am swooning over this small metal tiered stand and all the goodies that Babs from upstairs downstairs has put on this. Just look at the greenery, the shells, the succulents and green balls of goodness!

Ok so this is just plain cool!! Thrify Rebel made these garden decorations out of spoons!! Love her ingenuity!

Okay everyone it's time to link up!

OHHHH make sure you enter my GIVEAWAY for the darling

Shabby Apple lime green pencil skirt here!!

It would make a great gift for someone if not for you!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Thank You so much for the party girls, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GREAT features!

    I did a dining room home tour and started with a centerpiece - hope that's ok to join in the fun.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am so beyond thrilled to be featured at your great party! Can't wait to go exploring, Thanks so much!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. My first time linking here, I'm excited for such a great party.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my spoon flowers. It's such a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful features! Mary's tables are beyond compare. I'm always in awe of her beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the invitation and letting me join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing my table! I'm honored & thrilled! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome party! Thanks for including me...XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the invitation to join in. Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took your advice and joined the party! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the invite and for hosting- adding you to my parties list:)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great features. Congratulations and thank you for hosting so many times. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Kimberly here from Vera&Evelyn thanks for inviting me over, looks like a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the great party! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

  17. Thank you for hosting.All are great features.Love.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0