Beachy Tablescape How To Video - The Style Sisters

Beachy Tablescape How To Video

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beachy Tablescape How to Video
I have been craving the beach so much lately...I guess because it is summer and I grew up in Southern California and sometimes I just miss it. My inspiration for this tablescape came from memories of Laguna Beach..I remember going there as a kid with my family occasionally and it was always a treat. I remember a lot of white stucco buildings, the gorgeous foaming ocean, little shops downtown that had a Mediterranean feel to them and of course many beautiful sea shells at the beach!
Here is my how to video of how I created this Beachy tablescape look.

I love the distressed look of this cake stand. It is unique in that it has this large ornate topper that sits on top of the actual cake plate. I love this piece and it is so fun to full it with all sorts of things...like sea shells.

I used some of my silver votive candle holders to add a little flicker of light at each place setting. You can order them HERE

I love these bamboo looking chargers...they add a lot of texture!

Using frames, sea shells and star fish add to the whole look.

I can't wait to show you the small wedding and reception I did for a sweet couple in my backyard yesterday. Amazingly enough a cute blogger friend of mine that I met through blogging years ago, Isabelle Thornton, happened to be the photographer for the wedding....she is the brides cousin. Isabelle is an amazing photographer and took some gorgeous photos check out her blog http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Betweennapsontheporch DIY Showoff

Karin :)

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Love the seagrass chargers!
    I bought a few in May and think they're so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beachy tablescape...what a lot of work you put into this and it shows, love all the shells and the centerpiece is lovely...thanks for the little film..so sweet..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mats/chargers! Fabulous! Very cool and eclectic mix you have created with your beachy table~love it!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0