al Fresco dining

Blue and White Tablescape Centerpiece Wednesday

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Have you ever heard of Carolyne Roehm I had never heard of her before but came across her site today and fell in love with all her ideas! I decided to highlight her ideas for Centerpiece Wednesday. You can go to her site and see more eyecandy for all different seasons.
Just look at all the blue in this table! I love the striped tablecloth and all the blue just makes me say ahhh!
Here again is the same blue and white tablecloth with clear glasses and gorgeous hydrangeas!!
Hello does it get any better than this?!

Here is a full shot of the entire table....this just makes me swoon...does this cause any of you to do the same thing or is it just me?
Here are some of the food items she is serving...Look at the cute metal bowls with the bamboo tops...hey...I am getting an idea...what if you used regular metal bowls and bought those round bamboo purse handles to glue on top of the bowls to re-create this? Whaddya think....could that work? Let me know if any of you try this and how it works.

Please link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share your ideas with us and hop over to Carolyne Rohme and check out her fun ideas.

I am linking to

Costal Charm




You Might Also Like