My great $10 yard sale find that I redid!!!!!! - The Style Sisters

My great $10 yard sale find that I redid!!!!!!

By The Style Sisters - Sunday, June 01, 2008

This is what it looked like after I spray painted it with primer.........




About half way done..........


This is what it looked like before I started (sorry I forgot to take a before pic of the whole thing)


The very cool drawer (this pic makes it look like it is blue but it is turquoise)



And VOILA!! The finished piece! I love how it turned out. I brush painted it the turquoise color and then I spray painted the knobs silver! I needed a large bookcase that could hold all of our books, stereo and dvd's. There are a ton of books on it so it looks kind of mish moshy (my word for messy) but I still love it! It was a great find and I had fun painting it! So this proves you can take anything and make it beautiful!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS!! I want to refinish a few "hand-me-down" pieces and this is so inspiring me!! LOVE THE COLOR! (Love your BLOG!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0